oh SARAH,Mike,Owen and that special birthday Adam. thank you for sharing this vido with your frienda the tears just ran down my face with happiness. You can never lose this time what a honor to be on your list you are a special family what a honor to have OWEN FOR A FEW HOURS A WEEK SOON ADAM YOU KNOW I LOVE THEM HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND TELL YOUR OLDEST SON I Said hi DUDE HUGS TO U ALL
3 comments:
so cute! can't believe he is 1. happy birthday adam!!
oh SARAH,Mike,Owen and that special birthday Adam. thank you for sharing this vido with your frienda the tears just ran down my face with happiness. You can never lose this time what a honor to be on your list you are a special family what a honor to have OWEN FOR A FEW HOURS A WEEK SOON ADAM YOU KNOW I LOVE THEM HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND TELL YOUR OLDEST SON I Said hi DUDE HUGS TO U ALL
I love the video Sarah!!! Happy Birthday to Adam!!! :
-Amanda and crew
Post a Comment