I was a little bummed today because I was supposed to go visit my two friends and go out to lunch. The weather was iffy and I did not want to risk driving an hour and a half north with freezing rain and sleet, so I stayed home.
I am in another crafty mood, but this time I have about five projects going at once. Some are for Adam's first birthday party next weekend and some are for Valentine's day. Hopefully I will have some of them finished soon. So all day, in between playing trains, racing Match Box cars, making meals, and changing diapers, I was busy at work on my projects. I love doing craft/artsy type things, although I am not very good at them! I remember in high school I took pottery class almost every semester. I would get a pass from the teacher to get out of lunch just so I could go work on my projects in the pottery room. When I grow up (haha) I really want to have my own arts and crafts room complete with a potter's wheel.
Owen is obsessed with vanilla pudding. He has been ever since I can remember. He eats it at least once a day, sometimes more. Usually we just buy the already made kind, but today we made our own instant pudding. However we put food coloring in our pudding and painted with it! Both boys had a lot of fun painting and tasting their art.
Adam is finally getting his fourth bottom right tooth. He has had four on top and three on the bottom for a while now and we kept wondering when that bottom fourth tooth would arrive. Now his mouth is feng shui.
After almost four years, Owen and Cheech are starting to become good buddies. Now that Owen does not chase him or pull his tail, he's really starting to warm up to him. Tonight Owen brushed Cheech, brought him a toy, and gave him a treat. Cheech was doing some "tricks" for Owen too.
This picture cracks me up. I guess whoever said you can't be an Eagle's football player, Superman, a rockstar, and Mr. Potato Head all at the same time never met Owen. :)




1 comment:
I love the picture of Owen! Be who you want to be and change your mind often. I am missing the cowboy boots. They are my favorite accessory.
XXOO
Abuela
Post a Comment