Friday, February 25, 2011

Camping

Mike and Owen decided to put up the tent and "camp out" in our basement the other night.  Owen was BEYOND excited!  I love that it doesn't take much to make this boy happy.  He seems to enjoy the simple things in life. 
He got out his handy dandy construction helmet and helped daddy set up the tent.
They had fun reading stories with flashlights.
Owen slept so well in the tent.  Even though we had an air mattress set up for him to sleep on, he slept between the mattress and the side of the tent in Mike's comfy sleeping bag.  He was very warm and cozy and since it was darker in the basement than in his room, he slept in longer than usual.  The next night I had the privilege of "camping out" with my little buddy.  I loved every minute of it :)

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Aw looks like fun! And it won't be too long before Owen and Adam are camping out in the backyard!