One of the many memories I have from college is when my friends and I took a trip to Bucknell around Christmas time. We were friends with some guys there and they had a house off campus. They wanted us to come help decorate their house for Christmas or "make Christmas" as they called it. I think on the way there my friend, MB, ran over a large, already dead, deer and her poor Taurus had hot deer meat, hair, and guts all over the undercarriage. We thought it was pretty funny. Every time she ran her car it smelled like burning deer. Anyway... we had so much fun "making Christmas" at our friend's house. We helped them put up a tree and lights and since they did not have any ornaments, we made some out of beer bottle caps. We may have even made a few decorations out of beer cans.
Times have changed, and although we had a great time, I'm glad they've changed. Tonight we are going to be decorating our Christmas tree, but this time it will be with ornaments that Owen has made and "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments. :)
Here are a few pictures of Owen's first Christmas. He was 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment