That's what Adam's temperature was last night. I thought he was turning the corner during the day, but then the afternoon and evening hit and he was the sickest he's ever been. It was very scary to say the least. It was around 2am until the large dose of ibuprofen the doctor told us to give him kicked in and broke his fever. He's been fever free all day, but still not feeling that great. He threw up twice and has had diarrhea all day and is barely eating or drinking. He's fussy and clingy, but has moments of smiles and playfulness. Poor baby.
I am still without a voice although I think it is starting to come back. I can talk, however it comes out as a monotone shout and people think I am yelling at them. I don't have anything between a whisper and a shouting voice.
I am not sure if we will be back to the doctor tomorrow or not. I am hoping the next post I write is about how all of us are feeling 100% better and ready for a happy, healthy Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment