My blog book has arrived and I love it! It is definitely one of my most meaningful possessions. As Mike and I were looking through it we got a little teary eyed at how much Owen has grown in a year. It is wonderful to be able to read back through all the special times, milestones, and ordinary days from the previous year. The book is really special now, but many years down the road it will be even more precious to us. This book was from my very first post in February 2009 up to December 31, 2009. They had many different covers to choose from. I think I will choose a different color every year. This book does not have any pictures of Adam other than his ultrasounds. I haven't decided if I will get two copies of my book made next year- one for Owen and one for Adam. Mike thinks we only need one and they can share, but what if they don't live near each other when they grow up? I want them both to have a copy and it was pretty cheap considering all the memories wrapped up in one book.
1 comment:
Sarah, I love this idea! Your boys will love this when they are older! So smart!! How did you do this?
Post a Comment