In July of 2006 Mike and I along with my parents, sister, Aunt Judy, Uncle Boo, and Maddie went to St. John. We were there during Carnival so the island was a little busier than it usually is when we've traveled there. We thought we lost all the pictures from our trip when Mike's computer crashed, but I recently found them!
We usually stay at Battery Hill. I think we stayed somewhere else once, but Battery Hill is our favorite. It is the place with the pink roof on top of the hill.The view from the balcony where we stayed.
Whenever I have to get my blood pressure taken, I imagine I am here.
It is always pretty low too!
It is always pretty low too!
Mike is making a funny face in this picture. We had fun snorkeling around that tiny island behind us.
Beth snorkeling. The inner tube is in case a shark or something scary comes near her. She quickly jumps up on the tube.
Walking along a path to a good snorkeling spot.

One of our last nights in St. John we made dinner for our parents and ate by the pool.

One of our last nights in St. John we made dinner for our parents and ate by the pool.
I really hope we can go back again in the near future. Maybe if my sister ever gets married she will have her wedding there :) I think it would be fun to take a trip there with all the cousins some day too, now that we all have husbands or significant others!
5 comments:
YESSSSSSSS count me in! Oh, and Beau too. :)
I want to go, too! (Who's on Judy duty???) Aunt Judy
I think Kate might be responsible enough for Judy duty. I've seen her on Beau duty and she did well. It is a very important, but rewarding job. :) --- Beth
It would be wonderful if we could all go! What about Thanksgiving?
Abuela
Ooooh Kate would be great at Judy duty! Drew could also use a turn. Ok, well now that that's settled, let's go!!
Post a Comment