We had a very busy weekend! My sister and Eric came up from Baltimore for the weekend. We all (well, except Mike because he had to work) went to the pool on Friday for a couple hours. Adam likes to nap at the pool and that's just what he did. The water was freezing! It must be from all the rain we had recently. Poor Owen's lips were so purple.
Friday night my sister and Eric watched the boys so Mike and I could go out on a "date". We went to Harrisburg for a couple drinks and then to Houllahans in Hershey for dinner. I wanted to stop by the outlets afterwards, but it was too late and they had already closed by the time we finished dinner.
Saturday morning I went to the outlets to get a dress for Adam's baptism. I also wanted to find one that I could wear to a wedding we have in a couple weeks. While I went shopping, my sister and Eric took Owen over to Relay for Life and Mike stayed with Adam and watched the World Cup. Once I got home, Mike went over to the pool and I waited for Adam to wake up from his nap.
We brought the boys home around 2ish for naps and I went to lunch with my mom, sister, and Eric. Then, after naps, we went to Mike's work party. Saturday was also Adam's 4 month birthday! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. (See the post below for his 4 month picture)
Sunday was another busy day. We had Adam's baptism and then had everyone back to our house for lunch. (See the post below for his baptism pictures). After everyone left I took a great two hour nap.
We just dropped Owen off at Papa and Finney's house a couple hours ago. He is going to (hopefully) spend the night there tonight and then they are taking him to see Thomas the Train tomorrow. He had mixed feelings about sleeping over so we'll see if he does it. I always had a hard time sleeping over places when I was little so I know how he feels. I am sure he will have a great time though! I'm not sure what I will do this evening with Owen not here and Adam in bed. Maybe we'll watch a movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment