Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Adam!


Dear Adam,

Yesterday you turned 4 months old! It is so much fun watching you learn and discover new things every day. Here's what you are up to at 4 months:

- You can roll over from your belly to your back and you are so close to rolling from back to belly. We have to go into your room many times while you are "sleeping" and flip you back to your belly. You fuss a little bit until we come in your room and then when you see us you give us a huge smile. I think you are very proud of yourself for rolling over and you think it's a little funny that we have to come in to flip you back over!
- You babble, coo, talk, and laugh so much! I never knew a baby could make so many noises. Daddy calls you "Chatty Cathy".
- You started cereal, but aren't that impressed with it. We give you cereal every evening and sometimes you eat a lot and other times you don't.
- You love to "stand" on your legs and jump. I think you are going to love your Johnny Jump Up.
- You are now big enough for your exersaucer and walker. You enjoy them both.
- You can hold a toy in your hand and almost transfer it to the other hand.
- You go to bed around 7:30pm and eat around 4 or 5am. The only problem is... you get up once or twice in the middle of the night so that we put your pacifier back in. I really wish you'd learn to suck your thumb.
- You are a very happy baby. You're so smiley!
- You love to watch the TV. I am not sure if it is the colors or what, but if the TV is on and I am playing with you, I have to turn it off or you will not pay any attention to me.

Most of all, you are a very sweet baby. You bring us a lot of joy!

We love you so much!

Mommy


Here's the progression so far...

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

No comments: