Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Posts of 2011

As 2011 comes to an end, I enjoyed looking back over some of our most memorable events this past year.  It was very hard to pick 10 so I combined a few. 

Here are my top 10 most memorable events/posts in 2011:

1.  Owen singing "Chicken Friday".  He still enjoys the song and will perform a mini-concert for us now and then.  And I can't forget the adorable love song he performed for me either :)

2.  Adam's first steps.  Brings tears to my eyes to look back over this video.

3.  Adam turned ONE and Owen turned FOUR!

4.  Adam got glasses

5.  We made it through a trip to the beach with our boys over Easter

6.  Mike and I did the Warrior Dash with the Szajda's

7.  Owen learned to swim and ride his bike!  He also played soccer and had a blast!

8.  The Flood.

9.  Mike and I took a trip to Hilton Head to celebrate Katie and Joel's wedding. 

10.  Adam broke his leg.

No comments: