We do the Elf on the Shelf every year as one of our Christmas traditions and this year Sam seems to be a lot more mischievous than previous years. Another blogger that I often read posted this link which has tons of fun ideas to do with your elf.
So far he's hung from our Coo Coo Clock, written "Hi Owen" in HUGE letters on our mirror in our living room, drawn afros and unibrows on our family picture, and this morning when I came down stairs this is how I found the little stinker...
Truth is... I usually forget to move him before bed, so I make Mike do it. I almost like it more that way since I'm the first one up and it's fun to try to find where Mike put him. Last night I texted Mike from bed and reminded him to move Sam. I was cracking up when I found him hugging Mary this morning.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:
Hilarious!! This is very funny! I'm sure Owen liked this a lot better than the GI Joe's in the manger scene.
Love, Abuela
Post a Comment