The boys were in stimulation/excitement overload! Adam was definitely more excited about opening gifts this year, however, after opening a few things he just wanted to play with the toys that have been at Lala and Steve's since before he was born.
Paige, Ella, and Samantha came over for a bit to open gifts. Samantha got a cute, pink princess tent.
While I was assembling it, Ella, Owen and Adam came in and I got very claustrophobic.

Poor Sam just wanted to snuggle with her mommy. I think there was a little too much action for her that early in the morning.

She did let me snap a few pictures of her with Adam.
Unfortunatly, a picture with all 4 of the kiddos just wasn't going to happen.
We have many more festivities today, tonight, tomorrow, and Monday!
And now I must go get a certain, almost 2 year old, out of his crib. I guess napping is overrated because yesterday and today he has only napped for 40 minutes. I'm praying this is a short-lived phase and he's back to his 2-3 hour naps very, very soon!!
![]() |
| Our living room |





No comments:
Post a Comment