Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Very Wet Wednesday

We are experiencing a LOT of rain and a LOT of flooding here in PA.  It's awful!
Hershey Park :(
Hershey Med Center
A Pizza Hut in Hershey, PA.

On a brighter note...

I just love cozy feet jammies and after bath comb overs.  They're the best!  And I know it's only a matter of time until they grow out of cute jammies or they are just too cool for them. 



Not sure why Owen is so unhappy in this picture. 

Adam has been a little (ok a lot) to handle lately.  Some evenings he is extremely fussy and miserable.  He's been hitting, throwing toys, food, etc.  Tonight was much better, but the two nights before that he was just plain exhausting to be around.  He does have a runny nose and a cough so I am hoping we can blame it on that.  We've been trying to praise him for every little thing he does correctly, but sometimes we are really fishing!  The funny thing is... yesterday Finney commented on how well behaved Adam is when he's at her house.  She said he listens so well.  Then today, when Mike picked the boys up at daycare, he asked Linda how Adam was doing.  She said he is "wonderful, so laid back (hahahahahaahahahhhhahahahaaaa) and plays very well independently (hahhahahahaaahahahahaha)."  Mike and I wonder what we're doing wrong!  Actually, we were glad to hear that.  We'd much rather him be on his best behavior for other people than for us.  I think being away from me is hard on him too so he's extra fussy/clingy in the evenings.

I really hope our house does not float away tonight while we are sleeping!

No comments: