Owen started soccer last week. He has practices Tuesdays and Thursdays. Eventually games will replace the practices.
Adam started swimming lessons last Saturday. Mike took him to his first lesson and let's just say it didn't go well. They only stayed in the pool for 10 minutes (Mike came home and told me they got kicked out...half joking). They have toys all around the pool and he wanted to play with them rather than do what he was supposed to be doing. I took him to his lesson this weekend and he did better. We stayed the entire class and while he did want to keep exchanging his toy and had to have one in his hand at all times, he did every skill he was supposed to, and most importantly, he sat on the edge of the pool and did not get in until I told him he could. He loves the water and loves smiling and talking to all the babies.
Yesterday afternoon/evening Mike and I went to a wedding for my friend Sara.
| Sara and I (bad picture of me... my eyes are messed up) |
| Joel and Katie |
![]() |
| Katie and I |
Today, we're hanging out at home. Daddy is staining the deck and then after naps we have a very special celebration with a SUPER special little boy :)




No comments:
Post a Comment