Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We've had a very nice weekend despite 3/4 of us having scratchy, raw throats and runny noses.  For some reason, Owen has dodged it so far.  I'm thinking it could be allergies.

Saturday morning we had a playdate with two of my friends and their kids.  Actually, the playdate was more for us.  The kids pretty much played on their own while we talked a mile a minute.
Photobucket
I had to make this picture black and white.  My shirt was bright red and made me look so pale!!
The three of us exchanged meals so now I have more of a variety.  I can't wait to make more food and exchange it again.  I just have to find the time to cook it all!  Right now, my time is so limited.


We tried to get a picture of the kids, but they weren't having it.  This is what happens when we wait until the END of our playdate to try to get a picture.  The kids were tired and hungry.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We spent the rest of the day Saturday playing in the yard.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Owen had more shirts than I do in his closet, yet he still chooses to wear this one all the time.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And today, our day off, it's raining.  So I guess we'll be hanging out inside all day which is fine with me!  Have a happy Labor Day!

No comments: