![]() |
| Santa must have lost his mind when he got Adam a 4 Wheeler for Christmas! Thank goodness he isn't interested in riding it right now. I think Owen is glad for that too! |
Today we'll go to church, eat pork, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes for good luck in the new year, and enjoy the last couple days of our vacation.
And, hopefully it will be warm enough again to play outside! Adam now allows us to put on his "special shoe" so he can run and play outside. Thank goodness. He was getting super pale from lack of vitamin D :)
![]() |
| I love his "Guess What?!?" face. Anytime he is excited about something or we say, "Adam, guess what?" he makes this face. |
Happy New Year!!








1 comment:
Cutest boys I've ever seen in my entire life! Aunt Beth <3
Post a Comment