Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wintery Wednesday

Yesterday we woke up to about 4 inches of freshly fallen snow!  Most of the schools in the area had a two hour delay which meant Mike could go into work a little late.  He and Owen spent a good part of the morning outside shoveling snow.  Owen loves to use his little shovel and clean off my car for me.


It was so nice to have a leisurely morning.  If only every morning was a late start :)
Owen had really hoped to build a snowman and even had everything out ready to go, but the snow was too light and fluffy.

This afternoon, after we picked Owen up from daycare, the three of us went out to play.  This was Adam's first time to be out in the snow.  I was not sure how he would react.  In fact, I don't think he knew quite what to think at first and maybe even contemplated crying for a few seconds.
But.... he ended up really liking it! I think seeing his big brother playing and having fun in the snow helped.





I think they look adorable all bundled up.

Adam tackling Owen
They LOVED being pulled on the sled.  I pulled them in laps around the yard over and over again.  Owen kept telling me to go faster.  I think I got my exercise for the day!




1 comment:

Annie said...

Those pictures are great. Their happy faces are priceless.