Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Way Back Wednesday

Kate recently came across some pictures she took at Owen's third birthday party last April, but forgot to send to me.  I thought I'd post some of them.  We opted for a low key family birthday party since Adam had just been born.  I can't believe Owen will be 4 in less than three months!
Kate holding Adam.  Seeing him this tiny makes me miss the sleepy newborn stage soooooo much!
Singing to the birthday boy.

Aunt Beth and Eric
I love that the weather was nice enough to have his party on our deck.  Not sure why Jesse is raising his hand... probably for a piece of cake.  Seeing this picture of me reminds me of one of the only reasons I do not like nursing!!

Owen was so happy to turn 3!


Uncle James

Anna and baby Adam

Aunt Sally and Uncle Walter
Papa Steve

1 comment:

Annie said...

Great pictures, no matter they are from a year ago.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today.

When you were in PR what places do you visited?