Thursday, January 20, 2011

Owenisms

Today Finny asked Owen why he doesn't wear his cowboy boots anymore.  He responded, "Because I'm not a cowboy, I'm a wockstar!"

Tonight:
Owen:  "Mommy, I just can't be-wieve your behavior today."
Me:  Looking at him with my hand on my hip, hoping he is being respectful and waiting for what's next...
Owen:  "I don't mean dat you weren't nice, I say-ed dat because you had weally good behavior."

3 comments:

Annie said...

Haha, so funny!

Anonymous said...

Last evening Owen offered me a glass of water and later he complimented my hair. Aunt Judy

Sarah said...

Aunt Judy... Mike called me while I was on my way home from Zumba to tell me how Owen offered you water when you first got to our house. It could be because 45 minutes before you arrived he had a talk with Owen about being "welcoming" to our guests! He must have taken their chat very seriously!