Friday, January 7, 2011

A Very Loooooong Week

This has been one of the longest weeks ever!  Mike was away for work since Tuesday morning and I was home, alone, with the boys all week.
He has not been away this long since before Owen was born.  Two nights I can handle, but three is just too long!
Thankfully he is home now.  We really missed him!!  Tomorrow night we are taking the boys to Sesame Street Live and I can't wait.  Adam really likes Sesame Street so I think he's going to love the show!

In order to help the day not drag on, I decided to take the boys to the Hands On House today.  We got a little lost on our way there, but we had a nice time.  I think next time I will take Owen or have Mike take him without Adam.  I felt badly for Owen because he really wanted me to play with him, but I had to chase after Adam too.  I did manage to take some pictures from our trip.

Owen liked building and racing cars

Adam liked it too!

The pacifier helped to keep Adam from putting everything in his mouth.
Playing with the farm animals

A blurry picture of Owen riding the tractor

One of Owen's favorite things was the egg sorter.  Adam liked it too!

Grocery shopping

Working the cash register

Owen and I decorated the snowman to the left.
This evening my mom came over and helped me finish Owen's cape.  I did most of it myself, but I needed her to help with the neck.


That's all I have. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a fun day,great pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

That first pic of Adam is too cute. So adorable. Looks like you had a fun and busy week. (Those are the same cars I gave Owen for xmas!) You all should come to Philly one weekend for the Please Touch Museum and the Zoo!! Great cape! Looks like you're having lots of fun sewing. Great work!