Monday, August 9, 2010

Life Is Good Today

This morning Mike asked me if I feel any different now that I'm thirty. Really, I don't feel any differently than when I was 29, or 25 for that matter! Well, I guess my body feels/looks a little different now that I've had two kids, but other than that I feel the same. I am very happy and content with my life. I have a wonderful, caring husband and we are BLESSED with two beautiful, healthy boys. What more could I ask for?

I spent part of my birthday with one of the most important little guys in my life. Owen and I had a date at Dutch Wonderland. What a great way to spend my birthday! This evening my three boys took me out to dinner... a nice way to end my birthday.

Good-bye 20's... hello 30's.

ps- My birthday is 8-9-10 and if you were born at 11:12, it would be 8-9-10-11-12!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great birthday Sarah! Hope you have a great year.