I have not been keeping up with the blog and adding pictures like I had been all summer. I am just so tired after work and by the time Owen goes to bed, I am ready to go to bed myself! My feet and legs are achy so I am going to try to sit a little more at work. I wish I could sit in a hot tub, but that's not allowed when you're pregnant.
Anyway, here are some pictures that I downloaded from the new camera. I hope to get some outside fall pictures soon! I am still learning how to use the camera and have only used the automatic feature so far.
Here is an action shot of Owen playing in the basement.

Here he is that night in the bathtub. Looks like he's posing!

Playing Choo Choos in the bathtub.... what else?!

Making a new track with Papa and Daddy after dinner on Monday night.

Look at those big, blue eyes! Since he was a baby he has gotten so many comments about his beautiful, big, blue eyes. Strangers at the store will stop and comment on them. And now... he needs glasses for those eyes. Isn't it ironic?

Here is a picture of the track Owen made all by himself. He no longer likes to keep the track confined to his train table, but likes to create his own design on the floor. It drives me nuts to have to step over tons of track and trains on the floor, but at the same time, I am pretty impressed at what he is able to do. I find he works best at times when he plays by himself downstairs. Today, when I went downstairs, this is what I found....

He did all of that himself in a matter of 20 minutes!
That's all for now!
1 comment:
The pictures from your new camera look great, Sarah! I especially love the 2 of Owen in the tub... those choo choos really never do leave his hands!
Post a Comment