On a totally different topic.... Tonight we ate some of Mike's leftover birthday cake. Owen loved the blue icing and is still awake an hour after putting him to bed because of all the sugar he ate. Here's a picture of our little Smurf.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Being Pregnant
I really enjoy being pregnant. It is so amazing if you really think about it. Some people I know hated being pregnant and couldn't wait till it was over, but not me. The second trimester is the best because I am over the sickness and not completely enormous and uncomfortable. I have to admit, being pregnant this time is a little rougher than last time. Before, I could come home from work and rest on the couch for as long as I wanted. Now, I have Owen to look/chase after, so there really is no resting or relaxing till he goes to bed and by then, I am ready for bed too. I am trying to savor every moment this time around because it very well could be my last (according to Mike... it is!). Today at work, the baby was VERY active. I felt like someone was poking me from the inside all day long. I don't think he slept at all. Pretty soon I will be able to see his hands/feet moving across my belly!
On a totally different topic.... Tonight we ate some of Mike's leftover birthday cake. Owen loved the blue icing and is still awake an hour after putting him to bed because of all the sugar he ate. Here's a picture of our little Smurf.
On a totally different topic.... Tonight we ate some of Mike's leftover birthday cake. Owen loved the blue icing and is still awake an hour after putting him to bed because of all the sugar he ate. Here's a picture of our little Smurf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment