Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rainy Saturday

This morning, Mike took Owen to Fairview to see the Hershey Bear's Calder Cup. He looks kind of terrified. I think he was scared he'd fall.


Then, he came home and snuggled up on the couch to watch Caillou (his favorite show right now).


I took a half day yesterday and went to see my family doctor. He looked at my rash and right away thought it looked like ring worm, which was a relief. He said I should come back in a week and have my blood work results sent to him. Then, I will have blood work done again in three weeks to check my Lyme levels. If they go up, then it means I could have Lyme Disease. He does not want to treat me with antibiotics until he knows for sure, but he seemed confident it is ring worm.

No comments: