Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Cutie Patootie




This afternoon we had our 20 week ultrasound. I am "officially" 20 weeks today which means I am halfway through my pregnancy. My due date is February 10th which is two days after the date the ultrasound technician told us. I am not too concerned about the due date since I doubt he will come on his due date anyway. Everything looked good. She checked his heart, spine, brain, diaphragm, stomach, limbs, as well as some other important things. He weighs 12 ounces which puts him in the 50th percentile. He was pretty active and uncooperative at times just like his big brother was during his ultrasound. I told Mike we are going to need a track in our backyard for our VERY active boys. She said an active baby is a healthy baby. We feel so lucky and blessed that everything looked good.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Look at his cute little face... That's amazing!

Congratulations on getting to the half way point, Sarah! Hope you're feeling great!

What does Owen think about all this?!

Unknown said...

So glad he's healthy! Can't wait to meet him!