I was at CVS getting cream for some fungal thing that is growing on my leg- probably ring worm that I got from Mike when he had a bit of athlete's foot on his big toe. I went to Priority Care tonight because I was not able to get into my doctor or dermatologist and I don't want to take time off work to go. The doctor at Priority Care didn't seem to know for sure what is on my leg so he is treating me for a fungus (Ring Worm) and had me get blood work done to rule out Lyme Disease. He said he was not sure if Lyme Disease crossed the placenta so he wanted to make sure it's not that. I really hope it's not. Here's a picture. Any ideas?
My student teacher has been out all week and won't be back till the middle of next week. She had to go home because she is so sick and her doctor thinks she has pneomia. He gave her Tamiflu in case it is Swine Flu. Someone in her building at LVC has Swine Flu. Her doctor did not want to do the nasal test for Swine Flu because he does not think it's that reliable.
Never a dull moment with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment