Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"The Look"

Some mornings when I drop Owen off at Linda's house she has something special greeting us at the entrance. On the first day of school, and a few other special days, she has bubbles coming out of her bubble machine. Other times, she might have a breakfast pastry that she baked for all the parents when they drop off their children. During holidays she has decorations and music playing. Well today we were greeted with big flowers lining the walkway to the door to Linda's house. The children traced their hands for the petals of the flowers and their picture was in the middle. Owen's was the first one in line and this is what it looked like....

All the other children had big smiles, but not Owen. I wonder what he was thinking? This is a new face for him. One that we have seen recently at home whenever he is not sure about something or about to get upset. It looks like a really disgusted face, but I think it is more of a "what is going on?" face.

On another note... Linda said Owen did great today with his glasses. He only took them off once for a little bit. I'm so glad it is going well so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely Owen is questioning what's going on. That flower is precious! How nice of Linda to have the occasional surprises. AJ