Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trains, Trains, and more Trains

Today was a busy day. Owen and Mike went along with me to my doctors appointment in Lancaster. I was seeing Jana Myers today. She is the midwife that delivered Owen and I really liked her. I finally was able to get a picture of Owen with Jana. Hopefully she is on call when I deliver our baby in February!This was Owen and daddy waiting for Jana to arrive.

After my appointment we headed over to Strasburg to visit Thomas the Train. He is in town again for only a couple weeks and tomorrow is his last day so we did not want to miss it. This time we skipped the ride on Thomas and just visited and got our picture taken with him.

Here's Owen and daddy watching Thomas head down the track. Mike said he could feel Owen's heart beating through his sweatshirt from all the excitement. Owen waiting for Thomas to come back to the station so we could get a picture with him.
I loved how clear and blue the sky was today.
This picture did not turn out well so we bought one from the camera they used to take the picture.

Then, we headed across the street to the Railroad Museum. They had a nice area for kids. Owen loved playing with the trains on the really big train table.

Before leaving Strasburg, we stopped to get some pumpkins and mums. Each of us picked out a pumpkin and we got a tiny one for the baby too. Owen picked out two gourdes for Cheech. Then we went to the Polo outlet to get daddy some pants for work before going out to lunch.

This evening we went to the soccer game. Owen enjoys going down on the field with Mike. In a couple years he will be old enough to be the ball boy!

No comments: