Yesterday was a beauuuuuuutiful day. Here are a few things we did...
We went to the park.
We played in our sandbox.
We blew bubbles.
We searched and searched for bugs to put in Owen's new bug house that Papa Steve made for him, but all we could find is ONE ant and he escaped through the screen within five minutes.
And before bed, Owen covered himself in Thomas stickers that he got in the mail from Aunt Maddie.






4 comments:
Oh we use to have bug houses like that! I loved it! Owen covered in stickers definitely made my day, though!
I had a bug house like that, too! It will be perfect for fireflies this summer. Sure looks like it was a fun day. Glad Owen enjoyed the stickers :)
LaLa thinks the bug house needs to be returned for a smaller screen. Papa Steve blew it.
XXOO
Abuela
Oh my... I just love those boys. I am one lucky Aunt!! xoxo Aunt Beth
Post a Comment