Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorites

Every day, while Adam naps, I have a date with the Fro Man.  I get so caught up in trying to learn how to use my camera that I lose track of time.  Today I set the timer and only gave myself 25 minutes.  I decided I need to start taking notes.  Also, I'm going to have one day of the week where I post some pictures I've taken that I like so I don't end up posting a gazillion pictures.  I found our bedroom and front porch have nice lighting.  Here are a couple I took today that I liked...

A little blurry, but still pretty good.  Cheech is very photogenic with all his different colorings and green eyes. 

Minus the nunner it would be a pretty good pic.

My favorite.

Trying to capture his eyelashes :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics Sarah! Some photographers recommend taking 100 photos every day. You'll really see an improvement quickly.

Ok, so here is a link on how to put larger pics on your blog: http://www.blueorchidblog.com/2007/10/how-to-have-large-photos-on-your-blog.html

And here is some information on photo resizing: http://inobscuro.com/tutorials/read/35/

I know there is web-based software available to resize, but have no idea how effective or useful it is. I'll bring home my photoshop next time I see you.

Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Maybe these: http://blog.limeexchange.com/2009/08/14/10-useful-tools-to-optimize-images-for-the-web/

Sarah said...

Thanks so much! Wow...100 pictures! That's a lot.