Today was Wacky Wednesday at daycare. Daddy told Owen he better live up to the Reager tradition of going "all out" for Wacky Wednesdays. Owen and I had great plans. He'd wear his shirt backwards, a shark mask, two different socks, two different shoes on the wrong feet, you get the picture. Well, when he woke up and got dressed... this is what he wore.....
Cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and silly bands. Not all that wacky (and I don't think he kept them on long), but so Owen. He craves routine and normalcy. He does not like to venture too far from his comfort zone. He likes things to be predicatable. He's not a big fan of surprises and gets anxious in new surroundings and situations. So, I guess the fact that he even attempted to look wacky was a big step for him. He sounds JUST like someone else I know.....
ME. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment