For the past several years we have gone to the beach over Easter break. It's a nice time of year to get away, the beaches are not yet crowded, and we also took that time to visit Paige and her family. Owen definitely has his fair share of egg hunts before Easter day rolls around so he's not missing out on much, however I am always a little sad that we don't get to dress up and go to church. I have lots of fond memories of pretty Easter dresses, hats, and white gloves when I was a little girl :) This year Easter is really late, so it should be warmer than usual. And now I have two boys to dress up. Double the fun! I really should be cleaning my closet instead of shopping for Easter outfits. However, I think we will be home this year for Easter so I am really excited to get the boys cute outfits. I know my time for "dressing them up" is very short. I need to take advantage of it while I can. Another
blogger shared the Etsy shop "
The Laughing Giraffe". I checked it out and the clothes are adorable! I've never bought anything from an Etsy shop, but I may just have to because I have already dressed our entire family and my sister's unborn daughter (disclaimer...she is NOT pregnant). ok. Here it is...
 |
| Adam's outfit- with his initials monogrammed :) |
 |
Owen's tie- in green to match Adam's outfit :)
He's probably wear this with a white collared shirt and maybe even a navy blue sport coat. How adorable! |
 |
| For Beth's daughter that she doesn't have, but if she did, I'd want her to wear this... |
 |
| Mike's tie. He's not a fan of family dress-ups so I don't think I'll get him one, but if I did, it would be in green... |
 |
My dress... in green with a white cardigan. Not buying this either. Just pretending (although I really like it)!
|
Wouldn't we all look so nice?
2 comments:
Ohhhhhh these would make fabulous photoshoot material! Especially with the little girl outfit included ;)
Adorable!
Post a Comment