Today was an awful, dreary day. Lately, even if it is a little chilly outside, we still spend some time playing outdoors. But today, it was raining so we were stuck inside all day. Owen was at Linda's and after running out of things to keep Adam entertained, I almost went and picked Owen up early. He and Adam are really starting to play together. Usually, it involves running in opposite directions around the house until they run into each other and fall down laughing hysterically or until one of them (ahem... Adam) gets hurt and I make them stop, but it keeps them occupied and entertained. Well, instead of picking up Owen so he could entertain Adam, I decided to take Adam to Pet Smart. We went there a few months ago on a rainy day and he loved it. He had a grand ol' time again, however we were both bummed that there were not any doggies getting groomed. Adam loves dogs. One of the workers looked at me a little funny. I told her we were just trying to find something to do and their store is sort of like a free zoo. She laughed, but I really think she thought I was nuts. Maybe she saw me taking pictures It is a little strange, I guess.
![]() |
| Adam LOVED this red dog. He kept walking around hugging it. |
And now for the Way Back Wednesday part...
I found this cute picture of Owen when he was about the age that Adam is now.
I know they were about the same age because Adam is wearing the same jammies right now too. I enjoy looking at their pictures side by side :)
Owen is really into taking pictures. I've been letting him use my camera and he's pretty good! He took this picture of Adam and I...
That's all I have!


No comments:
Post a Comment