Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunshiney Day

Here are a few things that made me smile today:

We met some friends at the park today.  They have a HUGE sandbox and all four boys spent a lot of time playing, digging, building castles, hiding treasures, and making roads.

This was Adam's first "official" time in the sandbox.  He loved it and unlike his brother, he did not mind getting it all over himself and even took a few mouth fulls when I wasn't watching!

My sweet sandy boy.



I just love Adam's weeble wobble walk.

More sandbox playing after nap time


Owen was overjoyed to be able to wear shorts and a T-shirt today and run around in his bare feet.  Look at how big his feet are getting!!!
The weather was perfect today.  We played outside all day.  Owen did not nap so we were able to play together while Adam slept this afternoon.  We sat up on his "treehouse" and he was pretending that he was a prince and I was a princess (daddy was the King and Adam was the joker).  He kept calling me Princess Mommy.  At one point he went down the slide and brought be a "present" which was a toy car.  When my car fell out of our "castle" he quickly went to get it for me because I was his princess.  When I went down the slide, he was there to catch me.  I like when he pretends to be a prince.  It's so much better than Iron Man.  We don't like when Iron Man comes around.  Hopefully our prince is here to stay!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I bet Owen was THRILLED to get to wear shorts outside! The thought of him getting so excited to wear shorts for a nap makes me laugh! It's the little things, right?!