Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Happy Halloween!

I took a few pictures of the boys in their matching shirts. Owen kissing Adam's hand. He is such a sweet big brother (most of the time).
Tonight was Trick-or-Treat in our town. Here's our Buzz Lightyear and Woody. :)We took a trip over to Uncle Boo and Aunt Judy's before Trick-or-Treating began. I wanted to get a couple more pictures and I knew if I did not get them right away I would not get any later.
And I was right. After a couple pictures, Adam had had enough and began to take his costume off. Owen LOVED Trick-or-Treating this year. He was so excited all afternoon and couldn't wait to put on his costume. We got pizza for dinner, but he couldn't even eat because he was so anxious. My mom and I took the boys around the neighborhood, but Adam didn't last that long so my mom brought him back. Owen had such a good time going house to house saying "Trick-or-Treat!" and getting lots of candy. I know I've said it before, but Owen is at such a fun age. Having two boys and dressing them up for Halloween is the greatest!

No comments: