I had this genius idea about 15 minutes before we had to leave to go out to my aunt's house. I thought I'd run into Kohl's and get the kids each a matching sweater. I was hoping to find an off white, cable knit sweater or something fallish like that. Well, I could not find anything, except these two flannel shirts and two solid colored shirts. Poor Samantha. Her outfit was not girly enough and she will probably be mad at me when she is older and looks back at these pictures. I should have at least gotten her a little red bow to wear.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Cousins
I had this genius idea about 15 minutes before we had to leave to go out to my aunt's house. I thought I'd run into Kohl's and get the kids each a matching sweater. I was hoping to find an off white, cable knit sweater or something fallish like that. Well, I could not find anything, except these two flannel shirts and two solid colored shirts. Poor Samantha. Her outfit was not girly enough and she will probably be mad at me when she is older and looks back at these pictures. I should have at least gotten her a little red bow to wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment