Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shoot Out Competition

Mike found out about a shoot out competition for kids in our area from a flyer that was sent home at his school. It was to be held Monday and Tuesday evening this week. Mike thought Owen might enjoy the shoot out so we entered him in the competition. There are different age groups... 7 and under, 10 and under and I think 14 and under. Owen was definitely the youngest competitor out of about 15 kids that were there on Monday night. He was the 4th kid to shoot and he had the highest score. We left right after he shot, so I am not sure how he ended up doing compared to the other kids in his age group. If he is a top scorer he will go to Penn State for another shoot out competition. We don't really think he'll go that far, but he had a great time, which is all that matters!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Owen! This is really cool. Let us know about Penn State.
Love, Abuela

Unknown said...

Wow. That's awesome! And I love that last picture, Sarah!!