Monday, September 13, 2010

Adam is 7 Months Old!


Dear Adam,

Yesterday you turned 7 months old! Here's what you are up to:

- You weigh 19lbs 13 ounces. I know that because I had you to the doctor on Saturday because you were very fussy and had a really stuffy nose. As soon as we got to the doctor you were smiling, laughing, and kissing Dr. Schaffer. He said you were fine... no ear infection. Then, yesterday you got a lot worse and now have a pretty bad chest cold. So far you have not had a fever higher than 100.4, so I am hoping it passes and you are feeling better soon. I hate to see you so sick!
- You are wearing 12 month clothes. You pretty much skipped the 9 month size and went right to 12 months.
- You can say "lalalala" and "dadadadada" and I swear I hear you say "mmmmmmuuummmm" when you want me to come get you out of your crib. Of coarse we think you are saying Lala, Dada, and Mama, but I am not sure you know what you are saying!
- You are starting to crawl on all fours, but still get around on your belly too.
- You can pull yourself up to your knees and a few times you've pulled all the way up to your feet... like today when you climbed to the third step (with mommy behind you!)
- You can go from a sitting position to a crawl. You have even gone from a crawl to a sitting position a few times.
- You love Cheech and try to chase after him and grab his tail.
- You are starting to eat a little better, but you're not a great eater at all. You like oatmeal with pears, any kind of noodles, and rice rusks. That's about it.
- You are starting to get into everything. Your favorite is the wash cloth and dish towel drawer.
- You poor thing... not only are you feeling so sick right now, but you just got an eye tooth and now your top front tooth is coming in. Your gums are so red and swollen. I think that's been a reason for your fussiness lately too.
- You love to be carried around in the front Ergo carrier. Mommy will be very sad when you get too big for that. I love it just as much as you do (and so does daddy!). You are so squirmy, but the minute we put you in your carrier you get very calm and relaxed.
- You enjoy your walker and are getting pretty fast in that thing! I have to watch my toes because it hurts when you run over them!
- You love when I sit on the floor while you crawl all over me and up onto my lap.
- You are ticklish on your sides and under your armpits.
- You don't like loud noises or when your brother cries. In fact, if you hear him crying, many times you will cry too.

You are such a sweet baby and we love you very much! Happy 7 month birthday!

Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 month birthday Adam. I would like to think LaLa was your first word, but I think it was Dada. You are an amazing little boy and I love spending time with you and your big brother.
XXOO
Abuela