Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Fun Day...

We didn't have much planned for today, but we ended up doing some fun things. Early this morning Mike took Owen and Adam up to the trail to pick raspberries. Then, Owen went on a fieldtrip with Lala to the Hands On House. He had such a good time! Unfortunately Lala's camera did not work so we don't have pictures. We'll have to go back again soon! While he was with Lala I went on a bike ride because it was too darn hot to run. I rode all the way to the end of the trail on Colebrook and it was grueling! I'm not sure I will be able to walk very well tomorrow.

Tonight all four of us went to the pool. It was beginning to cool off and there was a nice breeze so it wasn't too unbearable for Adam. I decided that the evenings are my new favorite time to go to the pool. There are barely any people there and it is a completely different atmosphere and I love it! Adam splashed around in the pool and then watched his big brother jump off the diving board over and over again! Owen enjoyed playing with his buddies, Kale and Asher too.

After the pool, Owen and Daddy came home and mowed the grass and then took a bike ride to the Jigger Shop. Adam and I met them there for some icecream :) Well, Mike and I shared a sundae and Owen had a hamburger. He does not like icecream for some crazy reason!
I love where we live. It is so nice having the rail trail in our back yard!

No comments: