We usually go really early in the morning. It's my favorite time to go because it is not too hot and we avoid the crowds. We get to watch them feeding, bathing, and giving hair cuts to some of the animals too. This morning we took the boys over for a short visit. They loved looking at the pigs, cows, sheep, goats, bunnies, and roosters. Although the roosters are probably Owen's least favorite and have been since he was a baby. He says they hurt his ears.


Oh, how I love boys.



ps- They did it again! They told me I had to choose a new background for my blog because they are getting rid of the one I had. Ugh! Hopefully they are done messing with my backgrounds!
10 comments:
You (and your camera) take great pictures Sarah! I love the one of Adam in the grass with Owen about to climb onto the tractor behind him. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it to the farm show when I come home this weekend!
Cute photos! Blog hopping from Jenna's Journey!
Your boys are adorable!! =) And they obviously had a blast.
Looks like they had a great time! Your boys are adorable!
Hello! I came across your blog through the blog hop. Your blog caught my eye because you're a teacher and I am too. Your pictures of Owen with the umbrella are so adorable. What a creative idea. Enjoyed your blog!
Hey! I'm visiting from Jenna's Journey!
Your boys are absolutely adorable and your photos of them are fantastic!
The fair looks like every little boys dream! Animals, food and tractors....what more could they want?
Robin :o) aka: Alabama Slacker Mama
Adorable pictures....loved my stop here...Enjoying some blog hopping tonight....Hope you will stop by...I have some great giveaways on my holiday blog and a special post on Grammy Girlfriend. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/07/winner-and-another-bunch-of-books.html
I love, love, love that first pic! You need to blow it up and frame it! So cute!
From a side profile, your son Owen really favors my son, Ben . . . it might just be the glasses?! Love the pics of Adam wearing that cowboy hat! Too cute! :)
I'm from Jenna's Hop -- CUTE BLOg and CUTE BOYS!! I have 2 little boys too, aren't they the best?!?!
Post a Comment