It seems like Adam has been teething since he was just a few weeks old. He has been drooling and gnawing on everything! I could feel teeth just below his gums, but until today I could not actually SEE any teeth.
Last night was rough for Adam. He usually goes right back to sleep after he eats, but last night he kept fussing and it took a while for us to get him to fall back to sleep. This morning while we were at the grocery store, Adam kept smiling at this kind old lady whenever she would talk to him. She was behind us in the checkout line and she mentioned to me that she could tell he was getting some teeth. A little while later, once we were home, I checked his mouth and sure enough there were two little teeth starting to poke through. I took pictures although it is difficult to see the teeth in the pictures. I will take some more once they come through a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment