
Once the boat got moving he fell right asleep.
Owen fell asleep on me (which I loved because that does not happen too often anymore). Once Adam woke up, it was Owen's turn to sleep in the cutty.
Adam and I left early and went back to the trailer to nap while Papa, Mike, and Owen stayed out on the lake. Owen had such a good time jumping off the boat into the water, swimming, having "noodle battles", and driving Papa's boat. Adam did great the entire weekend. It did not seem to mess up his sleeping schedule at all. In fact, he slept through the night both nights we were there. He is now getting up between 5 and 6 to eat and then goes back to sleep till 9am. That boy loves to sleep! Adam came so close to rolling from his back to his belly. I'm sure it won't be long!

No comments:
Post a Comment