Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday Adam!


Dear Adam,

Today you are 3 months old! I wish I could freeze time. You are growing up way too fast. Here's what you are up to:

- You grab anything you can get your hands on! I have to be especially careful with my hair and earrings.
- Your head is getting so strong. You are getting close to being able to sit up and roll over.
- You love when we sing "If You're Happy and You Know It". You just smile and smile.
- Watching your brother is one of your favorite things to do. Today you were crying and he came over to talk to you and put your pacifier in your mouth. You immediately stopped crying. Then, when he walked away you started to cry again. You love your big brother!
- Today you were at the doctor because you have your first big cold. You weigh 14 lbs 8 oz.
- You are down to about three naps a day. A morning nap, afternoon, and evening nap. I wish I could say you are sleeping through the night, but you aren't. You were getting close, but then got this bad cold. The past two nights I felt like you are a newborn again getting up every couple hours!
- You love to talk to us and have a lot to say. It is so cute to hear you talk. You say "Ahh goo" and talk with the back of your throat.

We love you so much!
Mommy

No comments: