Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daddy's Home!!!

Mike was in Gettysburg with the kids from his after school program from Saturday morning until this afternoon. Boy were we glad to have him back home! It just makes things so much easier when he is here with us. Thankfully my parents were able to help out a lot while he was away.

Papa stopped over this evening and we went to the Quentin Tavern for dinner. It was so nice to sit on the deck and they even had some country guy singing which helped to entertain Owen and create more noise (since having kids, I really enjoy noisy restaurants). Adam was such a good baby. He happily sat and slept in his car seat almost the entire time. That's pretty impressive for him since he tends to cry a lot of the time he has to be in his seat. Maybe he's starting to like it??
Now I am off to drink a decaf vanilla bean latte, pump, and watch the end of the Flyers game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my nephews! Adam looks especially cute in these pictures. xoxo Aunt Beth