Monday, May 17, 2010

A Good Day

Today was a good day...

Adam was up only once last night to nurse. I am crossing my fingers that he is coming off of his two week long nursing strike. I have been having to pump and give him bottles because he has absolutely refused to nurse. I have tried everything. We are working through it and he nursed three times today and did not choke once which is good for him. We'll see if it lasts. I have been really upset that I might not be able to nurse, but then I stop and think about how lucky we are that he is healthy and growing when there are so many sick babies out there.

Today we went to In the Net to visit Mike. The third, forth, and fifth graders from his school were there on a fieldtrip. Owen had so much fun running around and playing soccer. We were not there long, but it must have been long enough to wear Owen out. He came home and slept for 4 hours and Adam slept for 3 hours! It was wonderful. I do have to be more productive though. I spent most of the time they were napping talking on the phone, on the Internet, and watching the Ellen show. I really should have done laundry, cleaned the bathroom, or ran on the treadmill instead.

Tomorrow it is going to rain all day so we are taking a trip to the library. I think Adam might be starting to feel better. He seems a little less congested, but still has a nasty cough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I think Adam is starting to look more and more like Owen. They're so adorable. How sweet is Owen on the bench??? He seems to really look up to his Daddy!

Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Love, Katie