

Still, no baby. I had a feeling this could happen. My original due date was February 21st, but after measuring big and having an ultrasound they moved my due date up to Feb. 8th. After the doctors reviewed the results of my ultrasound they gave me the "official" due date of February 10th. So my actual due date is Wednesday. If this were my first pregnancy, Owen would have already been born. I feel like when they move due dates up so much, the baby ends up coming late. We will see. We were just relieved that it did not happen during the big snowstorm we had last night. Mike was VERY prepared. He made two signs to attach to his truck that said "EMERGENCY -Wife in Labor". One of the signs was even written backwards so cars in front of us could read it! He also printed off directions for delivering a baby in the car. I am so glad we did not have to use those directions and hope it stays that way!
I think we got about 18 inches of snow!
Tomorrow, we hope to make a snowman.
2 comments:
In these photos I think Owen looks so much like Sarah at that age. I was glad to have gone skiing with Mike & watch Owen playing in the snow. AJ
All of Mike's preparation for the baby arriving during the snow storm made me laugh! I never would have thought of making signs... you were definitely ready! Enjoy the snow... I want to see pictures of Owen with his snowman :)
Love, Maddie
Post a Comment