Today was my first day home alone all day with both boys by myself. I was feeling a little
nauseous last night and I think it was because I was nervous about how today would go. It went fine. Besides seeing cat puke all over our basement.... again... first thing this morning because
Cheech keeps getting a hold of string and eating it, and besides Adam almost peeing in my mouth and Owen refusing to take his afternoon nap, things went relatively well. I was most nervous about entertaining Owen while nursing Adam and that was fine. Adam did nap most of the day, however, so that made it pretty easy. We'll see if he decides to be awake all night now.
Each day I am home with Owen I try to do something special. Today we made cupcakes. I am not sure every activity we do together will be that ambitious, but it was a good start.



This is what the cupcakes looked like after Owen put icing on them.

I had to go back and try to fix them up. You should have seen my kitchen afterwards!!
Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment