Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!

I just realized that I started blogging a year ago this month (February 21, 2009 was my first post). I always thought people that blogged were strange and wondered why they would write in an online journal for other people to read. Then, after reading other blogs I decided that it would be such a nice way to document our family's life together even if no one ever reads it. I have done a scrapbook for Owen and Adam's first year, but other than that, I don't scrapbook. I am not that creative, nor do I really have the time, so this is my way of scrapbooking. I am NOT a good writer and I know I make a ton of mistakes in my writing, however I figure one day, when I am no longer here, my kids or even my grandchildren will enjoy reading my blogs (mistakes and all). There is a great company (blog2print) that will take blogs and make them into hardcover books. I need to work on that. I think I will do one a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Sounds like things are going well with the boys - Adam is adorable and Owen is such a handsome lil man!! :) We will have to catch up in the spring when things calm down a bit. Baby Boy Smith is due in 4 weeks and we have settlement on our new house in 8 weeks. Busy, busy!! Take care and tell Mike we said hello! :)

- Amanda Smith

Unknown said...

Sarah,
We just got home from vacation and I had to rush to your blog to check on your family updates! It's so great to be able to stay connected and see your family grow. Your boys will be lucky to have such a great journal of their lives. Keep it up!

Kate

Maddie said...

I agree with Kate! I love checking your blog (daily :)) for updates on the Reager family. I really enjoyed spending time with all of you this past weekend... I can't wait to see how "playful" Adam is the next time I come home/get to babysit him.