Thursday, February 18, 2010
Watch What I Wish For
Just when I brag about how great Adam did two nights ago practically sleeping through the night, he did just the opposite last night. I think he finally fell asleep around 1:30ish and then I had to wake him up at 4 to eat. I can't wait till he weighs enough that I don't have to wake him up- I hate doing that! I think I got around 2 hours of sleep total. So he is acting like a baby should, I guess. He is usually so pleasant and yesterday I told Mike that Adam makes having an infant seem easy and he makes me want to have lots and lots of babies. Mike did NOT like the idea so maybe he is glad that Adam kept me up half the night. Hopefully we get some sleep today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment