Today Owen had a playdate with his good buddy from Linda's house, "Wee-vi" (Levi). He did not want me to leave him there so I hung out with Levi's mommy while the boys played. Owen actually did much better than I thought he would. I was surprised he did not really cling to me at all and started playing with Levi the minute we arrived. They had so much fun and we hope to get the boys together again soon!
Playing with Levi's tools and work bench

Playing "Hide-n-Seek" (check out Owen's static hair)

Coloring and gluing


Best Buddies
1 comment:
Hey Sarah - this is adorable. It's been so long since I've checked your updates! I love the pics and Owen's Hershey Bears adventure was so sweet!!
It was great to catch up with you today - I hope the baby arrives soon! Best of luck with everything. Love, Katie
Post a Comment